[column sm=”8″ push_sm=”2″]
Join Kiran for an afternoon on the topic of love, sex, and consiousness.
What is intimacy? What is vulnerability? How do we get our groove on? How do we let our blood warm the crushed and frozen places in our hearts?
Everyone has all kinds of limiting baggage and bullshit to deal with in regards to dating, sex, love. Let’s spend an afternoon exploring what we need to do to transform the struggle and what consciousness brings to alleviate the stress of feeling incomplete.
This is a small venue and seating is limited. Advance registration is required.
Event Schedule (upstairs in the gallery)
3:00PM – 6:00PM: During the event, we may explore:
- Post awakening sexuality.
- Redefining sex, gender and self-hood.
- Same sex, opposite sex: One LOVE in equality.
- Erotic rapture freed from need.
- The male brain on sex.
- The female brain on sex.
- Understanding what women need.
- Understanding what men need.
- Understanding anger and grief as aspects of communicating clarity.
- Releasing the stress of incompleteness in solitude and in relationship.
- The difference between intimacy and vulnerability.