Many people guide their lives by fear. We are wired to think this is really important, and this is how to keep ourselves safe.
But It’s not.
You already know that 99% of what you worry about each day never comes true. And yet, fear holds you. Or do you actually hold onto it?
Once we start to act from clarity instead of fear, things start to feel so much better, and work out so much better. But part of us is actually still searching around for that fear. I call it separation anxiety from anxiety and fear.
Is this you?
- You find yourself waiting for the other shoe to drop.
- You find yourself entirely captivated and making choices from your fear, even though your life is not proving it to be true at all.
- You are constantly looking for the negative, looking for where the problems are.
- You are vigilant with constant worry.
- You are habitually drawn to compromise.
Then its time to notice this, with some really willingness, to be aware and risk stepping back from this constant vigilance. That is how things will start to feel a lot better for you!
Want more videos like this? Subscribe to Kiran's YouTube channel!
The Sharing Sanity Podcast
Ambiguity is an awful way to move through life! Here are four great steps to get out of it ASAP!
“…and then he said… but did I get this right… blah, blah, blah… you’re not focusing, you need to focus… did I shut off the…
So it’s really challenging to find a “delicious yes”—the internal place of pure satisfaction and right action, when an external flow or circumstance has lined…