So many folks guide their lives by fear. We are wired to think that this is keeping us safe. It’s not.
You know that 99% of what you worry about each day never comes true. And yet, fear holds you… or do you hold onto it?
Once we start to act from clarity instead of fear, things start to feel so much better, and work out so much better. But part of us is actually still searching around for that fear. I call it separation anxiety from anxiety and fear.
Is this you?
- You find yourself waiting for the other shoe to drop.
- You find yourself entirely captivated and making choices from your fear, even though your life is not proving it to be true at all.
- You are constantly looking for the negative, looking for where the problems are.
- You are vigilant with constant worry.
- You are habitually drawn to compromise.
Then you are addicted to your fear!
Want more videos like this? Subscribe to Kiran's YouTube channel!